Saturday, May 24, 2008

Online Mock Drafts...A cure for the fantasy football jones

It's the first day of the long weekend and I've just spent a couple hours doing really important stuff--preparing for the joy that is Fantasy Football Draft Day sometime every August.

I'm a Yahoo fan for team management during the year, but for mock draft goodness both ESPN.com and CBS Sportsline.com have tools that do the job just fine. I think the latter is the only major site that has their online mocks working right now. Click here if you want to give it a shot.

Here's how I did when picking 1st in a 10-Team mock:

  • Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD
  • Colston, Marques WR NO
  • Brees, Drew QB NO
  • Turner, Michael RB ATL
  • Boldin, Anquan WR ARI
  • Johnson, Calvin WR DET
  • Cooley, Chris TE WAS
  • Bowe, Dwayne WR KC
  • Green, Ahman RB HOU
  • Berrian, Bernard WR MIN
  • Williams, Cadillac RB TB
  • Kaeding, Nate K SD
  • Giants, DST DST NYG
  • Mason, Derrick WR BAL
Someone is a bit rusty, I think.

Man, I really need to get my fat bum outside in the fresh air.

No comments: